When you are going to college, the first decision you should make is whether to live on or off campus. The decision where to live can radically change your experience in college. It is one of the crucial decisions you have to make. As living on campus has its advantages and disadvantages, many students are confused and do not know what to do. To ease your choice, here are some pros and cons of living on campus. Look through it and make the right choice.
Pros of living on campus:
- Living on campus is very convenient since it does not take a lot of time and money to get to college. If you live on campus, you have easy access to all college facilities such as computer classes, libraries, cafeterias, health center, student organizations, and so on.
- When you live on campus, you do not have to worry about bills and payments. Most students have id+ cards for convenience. You can use this card to buy meal and beverages.
- If you live on campus, you have greater chances to improve your social life. On campus you have an opportunity to meet new people, thus finding new friends and establishing more relationships. Living in a college dorm will allow you to be with your friends and be aware of all campus activities. You will be well-informed about all events and can be involved in them. It is really great to have a good time with other students, go to parties, and take part in many social activities.
Looking where to BUY AN ESSAY?
Save your time and money! Use QualityCustomEssays.com professionals service to get an A+ paper
Place an order
for your first order
Cons of living on campus:
- If you live on campus, it is quite difficult to find free space. You are always surrounded by other students and have no privacy.
- Living in dorm means that you have a roommate and should also share the bathroom with other students. Almost nothing belongs to you only.
- Since social campus life is full of different activities and parties, it may influence your grades negatively. Living in dorm, you simply cannot resist all temptations. Students very often hang out with their dorm friends and simply forget about classes. In turn, this affects their academic performance but for such cases there is a way out – qualitycustomessays.com which helps to overcome all troubles.
Of course, it is a personal decision on whether to live on campus or not but hope this list of pros and cons will help you to make a wise choice!